Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Moving on from 2009 to 2010


Hi everyone, this blog was dead and is revived now.

things happened in 2009 was,

-got quite low GPA in june, i worked harder til december but it only got higher abit.

-ended a friendship (4 years of friendship). it changed me completely.

-i was emo for 2 months when i crushed on this girl, 1 day she was walking with this guy very closely, i actually followed them out even when i knew they like each other then depressed at 1 corner (stupid). i solve this problem by having thinking "i wil be sad everyday if i continue following them, the only way to be happy is to let go of things".

-during the period when i was emo, i was addicted on playing pool.


Maybe whatever happened taught me to deal with problems alone.

how wil 2010 be like?


RESOLUTIONS

-Upgrade myself

-treat my friends better (Im not really sure how alr)

-cherish my cliques

-do wel in my attachment

-travel to more places and not only in woodlands

-try to get into poly though it’s a long way to go

-spend more time with my family like how we used to during secondary school

-stay single.

No comments: